D is for Dementia
An informative story about dementia & how to understand from a child’s perspective.
- HerStory Global Women’s Conference
- Your Holistic Earth
- Homecare Assistance
- Robertson College Convocations
Contact Lori for more information and to book for engaging staff development workshops
Interactive and thought provoking workshop which deepens awareness of the diagnosis.
Highly accurate and with a depth of wisdom, Lori provides significant insight into career and relationships.
1/2 hr $80 1 hr $100
With Lori's knowledge and care, overcome issues you have been struggling with in your life. Hypnotherapy - NLP for weight loss, and belief repatterning.
$180 per session or a pack of 5 for $750
- A level two certified practitioner in the Chinese art of mind, breath and gentle body movements, Lori provides a connected balance to life and work. Founded by Master Chunyi Lin facilitators know and understand the healing components that are a gift to life.
- Heal physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Promotes balance for children’s executive functioning components of focus, planning, organizing, balance and confidence
- Strong aide for ADD/ADHD alcoholism and addiction treatment
- Gentle flowing movements for seniors and mobility challenges.
7 weeks 2x week - Location and info, contact Lori.
Contact Lori for more information.
Lori has also had extensive acting experience:
- Faces of Wendy - Casting Talent
- Voice Dubz by John Wang
- Audition Hell by Peter Skaggen
- Actor's workshops by Carole Tarlington
- Edmonton Fringe Festival Director
- St Albert Dinner Theatre- Actor/Director
- Charabang Theatre